Building Bridges is the theme for our year 2019. It says in Colossians 3:12 "Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience."
Living the New Life - PM
- Now playing
- Sermon Notes
‘Clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience’ (Colossians 3:12 NLT)
• Colossians is a book of connections
• Building Bridges through our new nature
- Heart of Mercy - Do we treat others with a constancy and unconditionally?
- Heart of Kindness - Are we prepared for a personal cost?
- Heart of Humility - Do we place others before our self?
- Heart of Gentleness - Are we self-controlled because we’re God-controlled?
- Heart of Patience - How quickly do we get frustrated with others?
How do we Clothe ourselves?
The fruit of God’s Spirit