Sunday 28th February 2021
"Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength" Isaiah 40:31
Cafe Church Saturday at 10:30
All are welcome to join the meeting on Zoom. We continue our series 'you've got mail'. Contact Bruce, Ali, Paul, Dave or Rich if you wish to be added to the invitation email list.
Sunday morning meeting at 10:30
This week our Broadcast service will be led by David Herring and the theme will be 'Dear deluded' (of Laodicea). It will be viewable on YouTube and the church website.
Oversight of church during Rogers Sabbatical
- Sunday Mornings – David Herring will oversee these, and will most weeks welcome and host etc.
- Letters to Members– Paul Farrall, so do let him know your news, prayer request or upcoming event so this is owned by the whole Church.
- Church concerns or questions – Please email firstname.lastname@example.org where it is likely that Glyn or Martin will respond to you as quickly as they can, especially if this is during the day.
- Recruiting a second ministry staff member – Chris Webb is your first contact here and for now please be praying and continuing to forward your thoughts into Chris.
- Bible Reading – If you’d like to be involved in this contact Glyn.
- Leading Prayers – If you’d like to be involved in this contact Marie Cook
- Community Kids - If you’d like to be involved in this contact Clare, Laura or Sarah
- Video Team - If you’d like to be involved in this please contact Rich Cox, Wei Liang, Andrea or Charlane.
- Welcome Sheet –email email@example.com if you’d like to include something. Sue and Sarah do this alternately – could you help out?
- Covid Rulings and Questions – Contact The Trustees
- Food Share - If you’d like to be involved in this contact Mark Adkins or Jane Fishlock
- Finance, room Booking or other Building matters – Contact Liz Meech
- Pastoral Care – This is the responsibility of ALL Church Members. Let us contact and encourage one another. If you have a serious concern, health issue or theological issue, then PLEASE contact the Elders at once.
Can you help us with our Live Streaming?
The roles we still need MUCH support in are
- Preparing the visuals for the screen,
If you think you might be able to help, or are willing to learn – with no obligation at all – please make contact with Rich Cox, Wei Liang, Andrea or Charlane. Thank you!
- Praise God! Volunteers came forward in response to the request and we now have a full team for ‘Food Share’!
- Rejoice with Jean R that she has this week taken her first steps without a frame since her illness, and walked outside for the first time this year! Let us continue to ask God for his healing for Jean.
- Thank God Sarah has a starting date of 12th April for her new job in Cornwall, and has had an offer on her flat.
- Rogers' uncle Dennis died last week from Covid. Please pray for his wife Molly, children Tony and Tina, none of whom are believers, and for Roger who has been asked to take the funeral (which will be on the 8th March).
- Bring to God these church members and their families: Jon M, Kevin & Liz M, Janey M, Marion M, Christine M and Marjorie N.