Bridge over troubled water
During July and August 2019 we will be going through a new series entitled "Bridge over troubled water..." The series is all about the tough life issues but, obviously, Jesus being the Bridge to bail us out, cross over from where we are to where we ought to be.
Bridge Over Troubled Waters of Temptation - AM
- Now playing
- Sermon Notes
Bridge over troubled waters… of Temptation
- Expect to struggle where you are vulnerable
- Expect to struggle when you are confused
- Expect to struggle with eye (‘I’) problems
- Expect God to be with you through your struggles
“No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it” (1 Corinthians 10: 13)
- Remember God is able to forgive you if you fail
- Jesus “was tempted as we are in every way, yet he did not sin” (Hebrews 4: 15).
“But if we confess our sins to God, he can always be trusted to forgive us and take our sins away” (1 John 1: 9 Contemporary English Translation)